TERMS AND CONDITION
1. Fitness Instructor/Trainer is not a medical professional and is without the expertise to diagnose medical conditions or impairments. The member agrees to promptly and fully disclose to Fitness Instructor/Trainer any injury, condition, or impairment that may have a deleterious effect on or be impacted by this training program and the Fitness Instructor’s/Trainer’s decision to discontinue training because of any condition which presents an adverse risk or threat to the health or safety of the member, the Fitness Instructor/Trainer or others shall be conclusive.
2. The fee for the program is payable in advance of packages in one lump sum (at least) 1 day prior to the starting class. Payments should be made at the Customer Service Counter. The member will not be allowed to pay the Fitness Instructor/Trainer directly for a membership package.
3. Membership Package, all sessions have an ‘End Date’ or ‘Expiration Date’. If in any case, the purchased Membership Package will not be used before the “Expiration Date”, all the remaining sessions will be forfeited.
4. The time of sessions is to be followed in our schedule. You must arrive on time for each class you are joining. If you arrive late by any chance, do understand that the class session will end at the originally scheduled time.
5. Refunds – All membership package fees are non-transferable & non-refundable, even if the member cannot or does no participate in all of the training sessions in the program. There shall be no refund of any monies paid by HammerFist in any event whatsoever.
6. Cyberjaya’s #1 Martial Arts Gym reserves the right to assign a different Fitness Instructor/Trainer to the class at any time without prior notice.
7. We reserve the rights to sell membership package at different rates and terms, without prior notice.
8. Fitness Instructor/Trainer expressly notes that results will differ for each individual member based upon various factors including without limitation; body type, nutrition, etc. and no guarantees of results are possible.
9. Proper nutrition and adequate rest are essential to these martial arts classes and the member must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at any time during the training session. We reserve the right to ask the member to leave immediately if find he/she under influence of drugs or alcohol.
10. During each session the member is required to wear appropriate athletic footwear and loose, comfortable clothing to facilitate ease of movement. The member is not permitted to bring other individuals with him or her to the sessions unless the purchased session allows him or her to do so e.g. other memberships or Personal Training.
11. Fitness Instructor/Trainer is not responsible for the safety of facilities or equipment whether provided by the member, Fitness Instructor/Trainer, or others.
12. No implied warranties or representations are made other than those expressly contained herein and this document contains all of the terms of the Agreement between the parties.
16. By accepting to be a User and once you made the payment, you have agreed to be bound by this Agreement.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
JOIN US NOW!